Instructor Workaround for iOS
Note: This tutorial was recorded using the iPhone app, but all of the steps are the same on the iPad app.
1. Record Lesson Using the iOS App
Record the Lesson
- Log into your account on the Collabra iOS app (either iPhone or iPad).
- Tap Record Practice and select Audio or Video.
- Tap the red RECORD button to begin recording.
- Once you’re done recording, tap the RECORD button again to end the recording.
- Tap the Save button at the top to save and upload your recording.
- While your recording is uploading, you’ll see a number next to the Practices tab.
- Your recording will upload automatically when you’re connected to WiFi or if you have Cellular Data Uploading enabled.
- Once your recording has finished uploading, the number next to the Practices tab will disappear.
Preview Your Recording (optional)
- You can preview your recording by tapping on the Practices tab. This will open a list of all your recordings.
- Tap on a recording to preview it.
2. Assign Lesson Using a Desktop or Laptop
Note: Be sure to switch to a desktop or laptop for this step. You cannot complete this step on a mobile device.
Assign the Lesson
- On your desktop or laptop (not mobile device), log into your Collabra account.
- Click on Student Account in the menu at the top of the screen.
- In the COURSES column on the left, click on the Practices tab below your name.
- Locate the recording you want to assign and expand it by clicking on SHOW MORE.
- Click on the Menu button at the top right of the recording preview (below the time indicator).
- Select Assign from the drop-down menu that appears.
- In the dialogue box that opens, select the students you want to assign the lesson to and click on the Assign button at the bottom.
- The lesson has been assigned.