Editing & Deleting Assessments
1. Navigate to the Assessments Page
2. Open the Assessment Dashboard
Locate the Assessment you want to Edit or Delete and click on it to open the Assessment Dashboard.
3. Editing an Assessment
- To EDIT an Assessment, click on the “Edit” button. In the Edit screen, you can change any of the Assessment details. You can also add or remove students from the assessment by checking or unchecking them in the STUDENTS column.
- To finalize your changes, click on the “Save” button.
- Verify your changes have been made.
4. Deleting an Assessment
- To delete an assessment, click the on the “Delete” button on the Assessment’s Dashboard.
- You’ll be asked to confirm the deletion. Click “Yes, I’m sure.”
- Once the Assessment has been deleted, it will no longer appear on the Assessments page.