Creating an Assessment
Navigate to the Assessments Page
- Log into your Collabra account.
- On the INSTRUCTOR HOME PAGE, click on Create & Review Assessments.
- This will take you to the Assessments page. You’ll see any past assessments listed here.
Setup the Assessment
- To create a new assessment, click on the Create Assessment button.
- Add a title and description for the assessment.
- Set the start / end dates and times for the assessment.
- You can create assessments as far into the future as you want.
- Set the number of attempts.
- If you leave it blank or enter 0, there will be no limit on attempts.
- Regardless of how many attempts are allowed, only one will be submitted for review.
- Enter a time limit for the assessment (in minutes).
- If you leave it blank or enter 0, there will be no time limit.
- Set the visibility of the assessment.
- If you select the ANONYMOUS option, the assessment will be AUDIO ONLY and students’ identities will be will be hidden until grading is complete.
- You can limit submissions to AUDIO or VIDEO ONLY, or you can allow both.
Assign the Assessment
- When this setup is complete, choose a Course, Section, or Student to receive the assessment.
- If no students are selected, you will get an error message when you click Create.
- Once students are selected, click on the Create button at the bottom of the screen.
- After the assessment is created, you will be redirected to the ASSESSMENT DASHBOARD. You’ll see which students will receive the assessment and their progress.You’ll also see the details and settings of the assessment.